Sep 13, 2014

pics of the belly //

i am so grateful to my incredibly talented friend, Chloe, for taking our maternity pictures. i love her suggestion to shoot in our own backyard - she has the best eye for both composition and detail. 

for the most part i wanted to keep the images as natural as possible because that's who we are... and if you know Albert you can be sure he wasn't about to get all dolled up for a couple of pictures.
:: insert chuckle here ::

the most sentimental part of the shoot was being able to wear a vintage kimono that belonged to my grandmother (my mom's mom) - my daughter will be the 4th generation to wear it one day. 

overall, this was a very special day and i'm blessed to have my friend of  14 plus years capture these images. thank you, Chloe.

find more of Chloe's work here: CHLO + CO PHOTOGRAPHY




No comments:

Post a Comment