Aug 27, 2015

a striped duo.



currently, Lyla has a much better wardrobe than I do. as if budgeting my own fashion purchases wasn't hard enough, now I have to include my babes stylish finds too.

so how do I solve this first world problem of having to keep our purchases in a neat budget... we recycle!!!

as seen in these pics: my dress I wore while preggo - once was very snug, now it's a loose shift dress. Lyla first previewed this little outfit around 4months - and she'll continue to wear it until it's just too tight. 

best part about this striped outfit combo: we kinda-sorta match. and let's face it, this fun event won't last that long for me. eventually she'll be telling me how uncool I am, and how I'm too old to shop at F21. 

::sobs pitifully into palms::


WHAT WE WORE!
on me: bow/F21, dress/Target, shoes/Birkenstock
on Lyla: bow/Target, bloomers/Jcrew, shoes/Jcrew

Instagram   Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment