Nov 16, 2015

sweeping the grass.

had such an awesome birthday weekend for Lyla. honestly, i could not fully express in words how much my now one year old has changed my life. there are the obvious things like less sleep, more doing, and showers becoming a luxury. BUT more importantly and more personally she has shown me what selfless love really looks like - it's kinda scary. she has also taught me that i am (or was) a super lazy individual - when i used to complain about not having enough time in the day i really had NO IDEA! lastly - well at least for this blog post - she has shown me how important family is. without family i could not have got thru this first year. my family and my hubbs' family have been a loving, motivating, comforting, disciplining, and self-checking force. and for ALL of the before mentioned i am extremely thankful.

so thankful.

on a lighter note - below is a little photo session spurred on by Lyla sweeping the grass before leaving for her 12month check up and shots - poor baby had no idea what was coming. Lyla is in an adorable outfit given to her by my bros girlfriend and i'm in a Canadian tux inspired by OneTeaspoon.



Lyla:
dress & cardi - Carter's
moccs - Freshly Picked
Me:
sunnies - Spin Gallery (local to miami)
shirt: Madewell
shorts: OneTeaspoon
shoes: Converse 

Instagram   Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Well said and soooo sorry we did not get to hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete